Participants of the youth festival - the 'Theater Revolution' laboratory were identified
Applications for participation were accepted from March 1 to June 1 of this year in the NEBOLSH THEATER. The creative council of youth theater groups of cultural institutions, secondary schools, organizations of additional education of children, colleges, universities, as well as independent associations of the Ulyanovsk region were presented for consideration by the expert council. The following participants were selected for the project
1. The national team of the theater studio "Theater and Children", the head is Svyatkina Natalya Aleksandrovna (municipal budgetary institution of additional education "Kuzovatov Art School for Children").
2. Psychological Theater "Harmony", head Trutneva Irina Borisovna (regional state budgetary professional educational institution "Ulyanovsk College of Arts, Culture and Social Technologies").
3. Student Theater of Ulyanovsk State Technical University, artistic director Sernova Svetlana Gennadievna (Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education "Ulyanovsk State Technical University").
4. The folk exemplary collective of amateur art creativity at the Lukomorye Theater and Studio, supervisor Kristina Sabirova (regional state budgetary educational institution for additional education of children, “Regional Palace of Children and Youth Creativity”).
5. Theater studio "Zateyniki", director Malyaganova Svetlana Nikolaevna (municipal government educational institution "Arkhangelsk High School").
6. An exemplary children’s theater team “Trien”, the director is Shubina Natalya Vyacheslavovna (municipal educational institution for further education of children Cherdaklinsky Center for additional education of children at the municipal state educational institution Krestovogorodishchensky secondary school).
7. Theatrical collective "Young Lyceum", the head of the Board is Alexandra Nikolaevna Nugolova (Municipal Budgetary Institution of Continuing Education "A.Varlamov Children's Art School).
Let us recall that the organizer of the project is the Ulyanovsk Theater of Young Spectators. The festival-laboratory is dedicated to memorable dates - the 100th anniversary of the great Russian revolution and the 95th anniversary of the formation of the USSR. Theatrical performances of the participants are based on the history of Russia of the 20th century or on Russian works of art of the 20th century. The main activities of the project will take place in September and October, 2017. Theater groups will have a unique opportunity to improve their skills and creative level. For them, master classes, trainings, seminars, creative workshops from leading figures in the theater sphere of the Ulyanovsk region and other regions of the Russian Federation will be held. The central event of the project will be the Theater Revolution festival. From October 23 to 29, 2017, viewers will be able to see the performances of youth groups in the region who participated in the creative laboratory. As part of the competition program, the jury will select winners in nominations.
The Regulations on the youth festival-laboratory "Theater Revolution" can be found here http://nebolshoy.ru/node/1135